Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unsigned Bands

• 18-03-2003 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

www.cpu-records.com

Are u in a band thats currently unsigned to any label?

We in cpu-records are looking for bands for our site.

Not all bands get in unfortunately ( Only the good ones)

we dont charge anything so not to include your band is madness, madness i tell ya.

For those of you not in a band and would like to hear some of the best upcoming bands like ....

The Subtonics
    Listo
    De Capo
    Miles Judge
    Johnny Pyro
    Hi-Rise
    Think!
    Zeppo
    The Keepers
    Otranome
    Gary Dunne
    Morello
    Red Twelve
    Sundogs
    Hubris
    The Tall Stories
    The Things
    The Mainline
    Clouded Mouse
    Andrew Handrick

Then get your ass into www.cpu-records now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

I'm leaving this indi-spam here because it'll be useful to college students and because it seems to be free. If there's a hint of ****ehawkery or money, it's gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,113 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

also check out www.irishunsigned.com

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

Originally posted by eddiesheridan
    www.cpu-records.com

The Subtonics
    Listo
    De Capo
    Miles Judge
    Johnny Pyro
    Hi-Rise
    Think!
    Zeppo
    The Keepers
    Otranome
    Gary Dunne
    Morello
    Red Twelve
    Sundogs
    Hubris
    The Tall Stories
    The Things
    The Mainline
    Clouded Mouse
    Andrew Handrick

Well all those bands sure do suck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

You've heard them all RED HORN?? That's amazing. If it's bothering you about these bands, then just don't listen. I don't think any of them will care. There's plenty folk listening besides. One muppet lost won't spell the end of the road for any of them.

Lots of love
    Roxy

what ever

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by RED HORN
    what ever

Great comeback there

For the record I have heard about 70% of the bands on that list and they suck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Stop posting ridiculous comments RED HORN..

RED HORN
    Fast Newbie

26 posts per day? gg having a life

[on-topic]
    I've emailed and told a few friend's bands about the site.. very nice idea :)

Thats an administration error hopefully it will be resolved in the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Red horn, try and back up your "They suck" statement, but this time try and come across as less of a agressive 12 year old.

• Advertisement

ok

They really suck?

How is that?

Makes me a more aggressive 13 year old I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

If you're not 12 you certainly act like it. Cop on and stop spamming or you'll be banned, your antics on here stick out like a sore thumb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Your statements on this thread and the rock metal thread seem to be agressive in nature. Basicaly your a ****stirer Red horn and you enjoy the confrontational aspect of boards, which is all fair and well but it has to be in a constructive way and not in a childish way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭eddiesheridan

Red horn, I would have to say to you if you think these bands suck then go learn how to play an instrument, then form a band then write great music and then stick it on www.cpu-records.com and blow us away with your brilliance.
    Otherwise get your favourite bands to join cpu which after all is there to bring unsigned bands to people who want to hear them. You are obviously not one of these people.
    My thanks to the moderator who emailed his friends about cpu.
    We dont have a big budget so we need peoples help to get the site out there.

The internet has shown us there is another way to get your music out there without selling your soul to the corporations

Cheers

cpu-records

Originally posted by eddiesheridan
    Red horn, I would have to say to you if you think these bands suck then go learn how to play an instrument, then form a band then write great music and then stick it on www.cpu-records.com and blow us away with your brilliance.

Maybe I'll do just that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

RED HORN if you have two brothers then form a band with them and we can have a Hanson-style revival.

excellent

Roxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭eddiesheridan

methinks red horns new band will have plenty of banjos in it and also lots of squeeling like pigs :p

click here for non banjo music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

You guys are annoying me. Take it to Music/Radio. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement