Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

encoding a divx prob

• 19-03-2003 1:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right i think im missing the ac3 codec's cause i cant seem to make ac3 files when its encoding . that r else im misisng somthn else ive installed all the divx 5.03 and a few other codecs but non seem to be giving me the option for sound .

pic comes out perfectly now all i need is the sound .

can anyone point me to a site that would hold this wonder as all the one ive been to seem to be in french german or spanish

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

you could try downloading an mp3 codec for that... do a google for Fraunhofer IIS MPEG Layer-3 Codec.

a site with some useful guides on DivX. i've seen some other boards users talk about doom9 although i've never looked it up myself.

hope this helps ya out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Red Moose

Or FHG/Radium's MP3 Codec. In FlaskMPEG there'll be an option to set the audio codec and the video codec, and within those options you can mess about with the bitrates for each one.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cherrio

Hi,

you need the nimo codec pack: http://nimo.everwicked.com/

Advertisement