Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why do sep + ewj post so many msg's?

Options
  • 08-04-1998 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: why?

speaking for myself..

* free net access
    * code at work that takes ages to compile (like 6 minutes!)
    * boredom
    * cos I'm very smart and have lots of important points to make on every conceivable topic
    * I like seeing yellow on the board, (even if it's mine!)

Actually the second is the main reason and I'm getting a new machine with dual pentium 300's and 256mb RAM which should keep me off it. :-)

Anyway - what's it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

well i'm waiting for an answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: : why?

: speaking for myself..
    wel myself
    : * free net access
    nope
    : * code at work that takes ages to compile (like 6 minutes!)
    6 minutes on my moms phoneline which wont cost me a penny as she hasnt figured out the internet connection number yet
    : * boredom
    usually
    : * cos I'm very smart and have lots of important points to make on every conceivable topic
    same here mate :)
    : * I like seeing yellow on the board, (even if it's mine!)
    i like seeing yellow and me and jim can have great conversations! i never see him on IRC :)
    : Actually the second is the main reason and I'm getting a new machine with dual pentium 300's and 256mb RAM which should keep me off it. :-)
    ill take one of them o i ca pts FASTER :) not less u mong jimmo!
    : Anyway - what's it to you?
    damn straight H-K u annoying likle pwat!! just a joke but hey its something to do! at least i CAN play my clan games! (his sister wont let him have the phone! haha)

anyway who cares! its a bit of a laff n stuff and we enjoy it SO GET OFF ME BACK!!!

SeP

ps JIM!! i am not going to learn to spell so just try and make out what im trying to say will ya mate
    cheers hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

we of the realitively same name SHOULD stick together! what ya say mate??
    SeP (as opposed to Sepiroth)

PS well played in the CD match! @asshole hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭H-K

: well i'm waiting for an answer

i dont

• Advertisement
Advertisement