Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Wild Zero (zombie flick) DVD.

Options
  • 19-03-2003 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Dunno if REQs are allowed in this board but i reckon its my best bet.

Anyone know anywhere in Dublin that may have the dvd of Wild Zero or does anyone have a copy they are willing to part with for a fair price? Online suppliers Ive tried are touting a re-release date of 21st april (too late for my needs) or claiming its in stock when its not.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I was in tower and got Evil Dead Trap the other day, and that is from the same company that is releasing Wild Zero in europe; Eastern Cult Cinema. I asked were they getting in anything else from that label, and the guy told me that they're trying to get as much from them as they can. Go to their foreign film section, if they have it, it'll be there.

Personnaly, I think its great to see someone other than Tartan Asia Extreme releasing Japanese horror.

If they happen to have Wild Zero any time soon, let me know.
    Or even BioZombie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Thanks for the reply.
    Its the Eastern Cult Cinema release that is due for april 21st. After its released it should be relatively easy to find. (I hope)

http://www.artsmagic.co.uk/EasternCultCinema/wild_zero.htm

There was a previous dvd release in germany which was what I was looking to get hold of but I think I shall get a divx in the meantime and get the dvd when its officially released.

Coincedantly Bio Zombie was the other film I ordered with Wild Zero before I got the Out of stock mail from Hkflixs.com (despite both films being listed as in stock (and still are) on the website.) I assumed wild zero was the one that was out of stock as Bio Zombie is comparitively easy to find (amazon.com has it) mails trying to find out more info have gone unanswered. Bad first impressions for hkflixs.

Advertisement