Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original

Options
  • 19-03-2003 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I've got a great big combine harvester and she drives me to school....
    Ah ha - bet no1 here has got such interesting transport!
    And so it's left for me to say 'in yer box'!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Majestic

We apologise. Arkan wll be taken offline until he does his ICT coursework...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Manakin

who is arkan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

Who is Majestic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭Chada

omg majestic, the phrase is: Just because ure not paranoid, doesnt mean we're not watchin you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Majestic is a top secret military organisation intrusted with keeping the public in a state of unknowing bliss. I have worked alongside them for many years (most notably in creating the Spice Girls and introducing the Pokemon craze). Arkan is a gentically enhanced super soldier who went insane and escaped from our top secret labs in Draperstown. He's currently at large in the Los Angeles underground. If you need help... and you can find him maybe you can use...The Arkan team

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

ah i see comrade deehan a.k.a schevolinsky likes to spill the beans. He would be a wise man to keep his kalashnikov nearby! for retribution is not far from hand! The mighty iron fist of communism draws closer my friend, muhahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Majestic

Danneh is unfamiliar with poetic liscence.

>omg majestic, the phrase is: Just because ure not paranoid, doesnt mean we're not watchin you

We are aware of the true lyrics of this song. Nirvana are much loved around Area 51 and Kurt sends his love...

>The mighty iron fist of communism draws closer my friend, muhahaha.

I think it's broken.

Arkan is wanted across the whole of Magherafelt for NOT COMING INTO SCHOOL TO HAND IN HIS FECKING COURSEWORK!!!

Ahem.

Lots of love,

A Shadowy Government Organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

and majestic is unfamiliar with the spelling of the word
    "license"
    Danneh is unfamiliar with poetic liscence.

and might i add, the idea of kurt living in area 51 is pretty fukin cool :D

(coming from the brain of an avid kurt fan)

*ahem*

lots of hugs and kisses kurt !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Arkan

does any1 want to enlighten me - who is madjestic? or if you want to name yerself feel free you punk!!!!
    i'm guessing it's either phado or jim, but hey i've been known to be wrong sometimes! yus indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

The greatest trick that communism ever pulled on the world, was convincing it, that it didnt exist. (apart from cuba, north korea and china, therefore proving that the iron fist of communism was never broken ...majestic! :rolleyes: (its a chada thing)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dudeRancher

The only reason Communism failed was because it was attempted by humans. Marx had a great vision but human nature came short of the mark.

Such is life.

Word on the street has it that Cubans ARE actualy humna. Communism wanst meant for large countries, unless their communication ability is excellent.
    Cuba is a small island where there is 0 unemployment. It also works because is is a small country and therefore communication is alot easier.(The communication is needed for teh transfer of reasources.)
    Russia was too big, with too many people with conflitcing demands.
    Whereas if cuba wasnt blocked off from te outside worlfd as far as trade goes it would actually be quite sucessful.

Such is life.

I really should Proof read.
    Ill update you wih how im typing ~(with me back to the computer and my keyboard in my lap, so teh a certain i.t. teacher doenst know im doing it)(crafty)

Ok so my last post "humna" should obviously be replaced with "human"

Advertisement