Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time position wanted

• 19-03-2003 3:25pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok guys..

Im looking for something part time as im currently working full time.. Mon - Fri 9 - 5.30. Im available after 6.30 in the evenings. Im also available to work weekends..

The reason being that Im currently saving for a deposit for a house and looking for something that will give me a bit more cash and make the task that little bit easier..

I work in IT, have just under 5 years experience in everything from telephone support, to PCs, Laptops and server hardware experience, networking, etc..

IT work would be nice, but anything considered...

Ive given up on waiting for that Lotto win :rolleyes:

Now this is a serious post guys, so please no wise cracks..

Ive checked nixers.com and all those sites, trawled through the
    evening newspapers.. and found nothing half decent so this is my last resort :p

By the way based in Dublin, have a car so able to get around fairly easily.. well as easily as traffic permitting..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

as always....
    where are you?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Oops... sorry about that WWM..

see above..:D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Bump...

Anyone any ideas???

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Aren't the Iraqi's looking for a bit of help right now?

have you tried pimping yourself as someone who will come round and fix your pc etc.
    or maybe if you see a firm that does house calls, you could ask them for a part time job?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    have you tried pimping yourself as someone who will come round and fix your pc etc.
    or maybe if you see a firm that does house calls, you could ask them for a part time job?

Tried all that, I think someome here has already pointed out that
    area has already been pretty much covered.

There is very little work in that area, had a few adds up around the place, in internet cafes, supermarkets, even the local paper.. but the response was zero to say the least..

Ahh well, i guess i shall just keep looking.. maybe go back to doing promotions.. always work there, but the pay is absolutely crap.. only good for an excuse to chat up women, its amazig what some of them wil do for a free tshirt :D:p;)

still looking :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

surely there is something you could do to fill the time?
    how about pyramid selling :)

nah, been looking at that.. to be honest I know people who tried these and they all turned out to be a complete scam.. no such thing as easy money these days..:rolleyes:

block buster video?
    macdonalads?
    burger king?
    part time rent boy?

• Advertisement

block buster video = tried em.. no vacancies (Xtra Vision too)
    macdonalds = too late hours during the week (wouldnt appeal to me anyway
    burger king = as above..
    part time rent boy = only for sexy mature women who would like to treat me right :p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭brainstorm

[QUOTE...... only good for an excuse to chat up women, its amazig what some of them wil do for a free tshirt [/QUOTE]

subtle enough to go unnoticed but yet interesting..... examples please!

Ahh now, what sort of gentleman would i be to do that ;)

Advertisement