Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser Hair removal treatment for men

• 19-03-2003 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK, This is a wierd subject but hey. I have spent the last 2 months looking for a clinic in Ireland that has a male hair removal "nurse" so I can try to have the hair from my genitals permanently removed and every place I have phoned has told me they don't know anywhere that would do "that kinda thing now"...

It looks like my only option would be to go to the states\uk which is overkill just for a clean "genital region"

I have been shaving them for ages but it's a real pain to keep it maintained and the "itchy" stage is hell.. especially when I am in meetings etc.

So, my question is, does ANYONE here know anywhere that might consider doing the treatment in Ireland?

Anyone who works in a beauty clinic\knows someone working there, any info would be GREATLY appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Does that hair clinic on Georges Street not do it?
    I find it hard to belive there arent places that will carry out said procedure in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Unfortunately not.. No-where apparently has a male nurse trained to use the equipment (no pun intended..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by Unreg
    OK, This is a wierd subject but hey. I have spent the last 2 months looking for a clinic in Ireland that has a male hair removal "nurse" so I can try to have the hair from my genitals permanently removed

I have to ask: Why?

Hygine fetish? Sexual One? or Other?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Am why wud one do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Why does it matter why ? If the person wants it done so what...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

I remember reading an article about the Irelands first beauty clinic for men, where they carry out things such as laser treatment.

nothing showed up in Google, you could always borrow the girlfriends mini skirt :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Well if theres not a clinic then maybe its a business opportunity for someone. Bet you'll have lots of custom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

do they do large body area hair removal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Originally posted by yellum
    Why does it matter why ? If the person wants it done so what...

Oh, it doesn't
    I'm just curious:)

does any1 have an idea what it costs?

It should be the same for men/women i would imagine.

And is it calculated by surface area?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Why I want to do it.. To be honest having it all cleanly shaven has made sex better (it feels very different, especially any "stroking" the girl may do)

How much it costs.. I can't find anywhere that will do it to ask them.. Each person is quoted for based on area and density of the hair and a few other factors

Do they do large body areas? They will do pretty much anywhere BUT the genitals. Some people do it to avoid having to shave anymore apparently..

As for it being a business opp.. That is what I am thinking at the moment.. Trying to find someone who is willing to go wherever you need to go to get trained in using the equipment and hiring a clinics machine for a day once a month.. Book in guys in advance to get the whole area done.

seems to be the only hope..

has any1 any idea of costs even a ballpark figure

I like the idea of never having to shave again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Its very expensive in Ireland Stan, go look about U.S Sites, girlfriend had her upper lip done and it cost her aroun 300 Eur and it didn't work properly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Can you get it done so you dont have to shave any more? Tis a pain every morning!

Originally posted by Saruman
    Can you get it done so you dont have to shave any more? Tis a pain every morning!

yeah, you can. It's something id get done anyway, im never gonna grow a beard anyway so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

If you're having difficulty finding Laser removal, why not opt for a Back, Sack and Crack wax? No "itch" that accompanies shaving, hair grows back at a much slower rate and finer, a fraction of the cross and ya get a bit of a thrill if you're into BDSM!!!
    Hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Some people do it to avoid having to shave anymore apparently..

oh will be willing to work my ass off over summer and get that done , think about it NO SHAVING EVER , wake up in the morning , take a shover and off u go . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Advertisement