Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linux PDA for only 150 euros!

• 19-03-2003 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Looks like a nice deal over here. Not sure if your poor Europeans can get the rebate tho. Anyone got any experience with using the Zaurus or even a PDA. If I did find 170 dollars on the side of the road and bought this would it be able to do anything other then play mp3, drug wars, muds and keep my telephone numbers?

Barry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I played with one of these and though it felt really cheap. Though I love the idea of a linux pda. The lack of handwriting recognition like transcriber (you can scribble entire sentences) on the Pocket PC would put me off though. A linux pda with a proper keyboard like the Psion machine would be better IMO.

Advertisement