Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Artificial Intelligence Essay

• 19-03-2003 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I need help, I'm currently doing an essay with the title,
    "Examine two artifical intelligence techniques in a decision support system context and discuss the appropriateness of these techniques for Decision Support System type problems"

Regards
    ams

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

What sort of help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Try an Expert System in an Emergency Response situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭RED HORN

I've a friend doing that, it's meant to be really hard.

Good Luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

It's not considered cool to just post the subject of your assignment on a bulletin board and expect other people to do your homework for you!
    A post describing how far you've gotten and where you are stuck, on the other hand would be legitimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

5 Months later...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Originally posted by damnyanks
    5 Months later...
    It's never too late to point out someone else's inadequacies.

And in reference to the post directly above, sometimes a picture only says a few words about how poorly you are able to express yourself.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

you could give hair colouring to two blond receptionists and see what happens.

I suppose you could waffle on about closed and open systems (wrt to the information and actions taken)

Advertisement