Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insruments

Options
  • 20-03-2003 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

And so i bring my search here i am on the hunt for old unwanted musical instruments to play with, and I even have money too exchange them for

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

I have quite a few old set squares if they might interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Though they may make magical music in your eyes Ste, i don't think you can call set squares musical instruments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I want set squares...

Erm... nevermind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i think i have a tin whistle somewhere....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I've got a purple kazoo, but its not for sale (I bet you're really jealous)

• Advertisement

Pardon my ignorance, but what's a kazoo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

what is a kazoo? *gasp*

those annoying/incredibly cool obnoxious plastic thingys you blow into and they make really strange noises. (that could be a lot, couldn't it? well anyway.)

http://www.metaltoys.com/images/Kazoo.jpg

Ah, I see, how wonderful. One day I will see one of these with my eyes. :D

I got my friend a kazoo as a prezzy from america. We never managed to work out how to use the damned thing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Well it isn't immediately obvious how to use one, and when I bought mine I couldn't work it so I stormed back into the shop and told the guy behind the counter that my kazoo was faulty. He demonstrated it for me and then laughed at me, lots. I thought you were meant to blow into it but it turns out that you have to hum a tune and it converts your melodious humming into an irritating noise
    But they're still lots of fun, and mine is purple! :D

• Advertisement

Ah... that one didn't do THAT particularly well. Ah well... I once had a joint which worked as a kazoo AMAZINGLY! i mean the volume was insane and it just sounded fantastic. Then we smoked it. There was more music then... but i don't think that counts. :p

Advertisement