Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ah...Just got my 7250 ...

• 20-03-2003 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭

and I like it a lot ...

It's a ''camera phone'' and not a ''phone camera'' like all the rest...!!

I'm impressed with the camera photo quality considering it's such a small phone .... far better than that produced by the 7210 with the camera accessory...

.... and you can switch off the silly camera shutter sound off if you want !!

Also it has over 5meg memory (you were right Fidelis, but then we never doubted you!) for images, tones, games, apps or whatever...

Over €500 though ..... wow !

anyway, great ...

V10 ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭v10

Here's a sample image from the 7250 ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Is it possible to use pop3 email on the phone?
    Ive seen the usb cables for them at €90 in shops, have you seen them cheaper any where else?
    rabbit

There is no pop3 mail feature on the phone, but you can download 3rd party Java Apps that can handle this for you.

As regards the usb cable, I bought an Infra Red port for my Pc that connects by USB for €79 which in my opinion is a better job alltogether simply because you can use it with any phone that has an IR port. Forget about using a cable.

Got to say - Great phone .....

V10 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭byrnenj

you got ripped off for your IR port. I bought one for my 7650 for 20-something euro on komplett.ie!

Originally posted by byrnenj
    you got ripped off for your IR port. I bought one for my 7650 for 20-something euro on komplett.ie!

You're right there. Although they are €27.41 now on komplett for the serial port version and €36.84 for the USB version plus the carraige plus the wait. To be honest I would have paid the €79 anyway even had I known that at the time.

Anyway, my point was that the IR port is the way to go over the USB cable.

V10 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

v10,
    Currently, got one in the post myself.
    Really looking forward to the usual Ohhing and Aaahahhing, over it.

Serioiusly though, there must be a few things that maybe piss you off about it a wee bit? Even slightly niggley?

Steve.

Advertisement