Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Recommendations

• 20-03-2003 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭

Well, I work from home and although it is handy and the money is decent, the major problem is getting enough work done! I can come and go as I like and I would prefer somthing a little more structured.

Here is a copy of my C.V, I have no major qualifications but good experience (going back to college next year).

I am looking for somthing which I would half enjoy and not see as a major burden to work for, although waitering is grand and well paid, I'll never work with food again :).

To be blunt I do not want to get any crappy job, has anyone any suggestions of "decent" jobs going which are reasonably paid.

Im based in Dublin, I had thought about going back to the wine industry for somthing to tie me over as I have a vast knowledge of it.....but I am not really sure if I want to.

I know I am being vague here, but I really have no idea where to start it has been a long time since I have gone through the whole interview Malarchy, most of the jobs i have had were obtained through more informal methods(some even over a meal :)).

Thanks in advance for any advice (would also consider part-time work)

Samba

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

heh, maybe I should just go down to macDonalds and ask for an application form, for a Senior Burger Manager role :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Just got a phone call off Vivendi, games testing job ahoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

*cough*jammy bastard*cough* :p

Advertisement