Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenchu: Wrath of Heanen

Options
  • 20-03-2003 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

Got it yesterday. Seems class so far. Anyone else got it? If so is it as good as I think it'll be?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

"Wrath of Heaven" silly :p

its a fantastic game, if you liked the first one you should love it. its almost a remake of the first one, leaving out the crap that they added into the second one.

the multiplayer is a bit weak but still fun, its such a kind of solo game anyway they couldnt have pulled off a brilliant multiplayer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I'm still playing the first one. The second one looked pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

It's a nice game. The AI is really rubbish and the levels are somewhat linear but I'd much rather play this than something like MGS2. It doesn't get bogged down with plot and its pretty forgiving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

heh its got ninjas sneaking round with swords and im happy. also love those explosive shurikens....best when thrown at those dumb dogs and detontated....class

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I like the FMV stealth kills. Got a class one yesterday. Jumped down off a roof, landed on the chaps shoulders and drove the sword down through his head. Coolest assasination I've ever seen.

Oh also is it possible to kill the goddamn cats? They're a pain in the ass, and they alert guards and all. Sh*tbags!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Stop it I'm going to have to trade in the Psone and get a Ps2 if you keep it up...

Advertisement