Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save 'No Disco'

Options
  • 20-03-2003 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

In a dumber than ever move by RTE, they plan to axe the one and only output for Irish music videos in this country. 'No Disco'. This is heavily s h i t, and screws over many new bands from getting any exposure. We need ONE Irish music programme which has no ties to the revolting Louis Walsh and his cancerous minions. Please help save the programme which is broadcast every wed. night on Net2, by signing this petition. Thanks.

http://www.petitiononline.com/thumped/petition.html

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Is the last boradcast not stil running on Friday night?Berkeley featured on it a while back.It sems to be pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

even though its presented by that wanker "Leagues O'Toole" its still a good show that it plays pretty much anything you wouldnt see anywhere else, and should be saved (even though it might not cater for your particular tastes)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

The only tastes it caters for are twats like "Leagues".

It should've been let die when yer 'wan did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Here Pie! Surely any adult understands that having a CHOICE is better than having NO CHOICE? The show is improving all of the time. It needs more money, not to be killed. Jesus, are you a f u c k i n Robbie Williams/Nickelback fan? Cop on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

If I wanna listen to music I put on a CD, not some twat. Thanks though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

id be extremely happy to see that show binned

tis a waste of money to pay that monkey spout the garbage that he does. just put the music on a loop with no intro watsoever

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

RTE should have headbangers ball on instead of it.

ALL IN FAVOUR?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

I !

anyway well said Megadude better than no choice at all.

and Pie some of us dont have the money to go buyin cds to to hear something new!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Dunno why I didn't check this thread before... Seemed harmless enough.

Megadude.

Strike 1 = Multiple threads/Spam.
    Strike 2 = Personal Abuse/flames towards PiE.

Remember, Strike 3, and you're out.

In fairness, this is being closed for being pure flamebait.
    If you want to bitch and moan about No Disco there's a whole 4 other threads about boards on the exact same subject.

*LOCKED*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement