Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool-Celtic

• 20-03-2003 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭

Whats it to be?

Who'll progress? 11 votes

Liverpool to go through
    0% 0 votes
    Celtic to go through
    63% 7 votes
    Don't give a monkey's
    36% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

voted l'pool tho im hoping celtic can do it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cant see Celtic scoring so Pool to go on.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

By the way, I'm going for Liverpool, although up for Celtic, should be close though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm fully expecting a penalty shoot-out with the winning goal by Smicer off the post via the keeper hand. :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Liverpool of course. Should be very easy for the Reds tonite! . I'll go for a 4-3 thriller, Celtic 2 up after half an hour, Owen and Gerrard to score before half time to make it 2-2.
    Then Murphy scores from free kick early in 2nd half, 3-2 Pool...Larsson scores from the penalty spot, 3-3...and Heskey scores 3 minutes from time with a super volley to win it for the mighty Reds...

I have 50 notes on that exact outcome, at 5,000,000-1

• Advertisement

gonna need a few more goals and a spark from somewhere to get ur money now ;P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Traore should be shot tbh.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Brilliant - season over in march. Must be a terrible feeling.
    Liverpool of course. Should be very easy for the Reds tonite

And you were on what drug? :D

Haha! I was being slightly sarcastic with my earlier comments, I did think the Pool would scrape thru though. Fair play to Celtic, they defended when they had to, they passed the ball around confidently and they took their chances well. As for Liverpool...

A total bag of ****e i think the phrase is.

I watched it on BBC, Mark Bright was co-commentating, everything he said about Liverpool's play was true. "I can't believe they're not pushing players forward" he said when Liverpool were 1-0 down. Liverpool got what their performance deserved...feck all.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Haha! I was being slightly sarcastic with my earlier comments

a come on now, you know you weren't.
    You thought you were going to win the 5 million and then come on an laugh at us ;):D

When they put 3 up front this crowded it and it meant that Gerard and Murphy had to hold midfield, if he stuck with the 4-4-2 then I am sure murphy or gerard would have been on the end of that ball that baros pulled back

• Advertisement

Yep, definitely think one of those 2 would have buried that pass by Baros. I just laughed when I saw the ball coming across and there was no red shirt within 15 yards of the ball.
    Classic Liverpool at Anfield this season.

:(

man every time i vote on this boards the opposite happens.

1st leg: i think celtic will win.
    2nd leg: i think l'pool will win.

Tbh i think manu will be relegated ;)

Advertisement