Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaa.ie

• 20-03-2003 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Does anyone regularly look at this site. Its a joke. Look up league fixtures and results and they give you last years. Its of absolute no use or am i just a bit cynical?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

What are you talking about ?

The latest results and fixtures are up there.
    The News is current and I personally like the site layout.

However our thread on GAA websites turned up much better ones.

www.hoganstand.com is much more compleat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I am with Alany, I have alway s found the site fairly useful, curretn and up to date. I was quite impressed the GAA managed to get the finger out for long enough to set up a decent website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

Originally posted by writeaccess
    Does anyone regularly look at this site. Its a joke. Look up league fixtures and results and they give you last years. Its of absolute no use or am i just a bit cynical?

i think the site is quite good actually..

don't really see any problems with it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 writeaccess

Ok im in the minority .
    Checked the site there again and everything is up to date. That hasnt been my experience of the site up to now though.

Hopefully it stays up to date.

Advertisement