Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

war is coming

Options
  • 20-03-2003 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

watch out america

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mad_Patrick

I personally am offended for those people who died in the terrorist attacks of september 11th and I don't think it's acceptable to make fun of a horendous situation. Nah I'm only sh!tting, I just think it's not funny

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Originally posted by Mad_Patrick
    I'm only sh!tting

So is America!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i'd rather he goes to america, at least then we'd have yet another reason not to go there.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭loismustdie

see att:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

Let them at it i'd rather get stoned than worry aboutany ****ing war well shall we

• Advertisement

if bin laden isn't worried about the war, why should we be?

However Mr Ratman, i find it disturbing that you fail to possess adequate intelligence to acknowledge the fact that smoking cannabis will only undermine your true self, not to mention turn you into a STONER over here! Furthermore, i would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we do not find that pathetic behaviour enticing, or will you when you fail the year, undeniably due to the fact that you appreciate the godmade plant more than the average intellectual!

DO YOU SMOKE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No, cigarettes are horrible and i don't smoke them! Trusting that I have given you all information required, i bid you good day!
    BYE BYE...

PUSSY

I like pussy...
    (anyone who's not ratman won't understand)

• Advertisement

ok i'm going so
    i'll just leave this fag on the ground and leave to get some cat stew

bye bye :D:confused: :cool: :mad: :o :rolleyes: :):p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

To everyone that may seem like a strange conversation but for some reason i don't find it unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Thread locked.

ratman and loismustdie - any more spam from you two, and you will get a 1 week ban from this board

Behave

Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement