Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not so good Friday.

• 10-04-1998 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Just to point out. Telecom Eireann to my knowledge do not treat today as a public holiday, so it is NOT cheap rate all day.

However, you will find the taxi drivers will quite happily treat it as a public holiday and rip you off 80p

Hobbes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

: Just to point out. Telecom Eireann to my knowledge do not treat today as a public holiday, so it is NOT cheap rate all day.

: However, you will find the taxi drivers will quite happily treat it as a public holiday and rip you off 80p

: Hobbes.

Conversation on phone to Dir.Enquiries Telecom:
    just ringing upto ask if today is cheap rates or not?
    yeah its cheap rates all day
    ok
    me hangs up
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: Conversation on phone to Dir.Enquiries Telecom:
    : just ringing upto ask if today is cheap rates or not?
    : yeah its cheap rates all day
    : ok
    : me hangs up
    : :)

Must of changed so, because there is definatly an holiday that TE don't class as a holiday. I thought it was Good Friday, but hey.

Hobbes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i thought it might have been a pub holly so i was on for a bit but im not sure :/!!
    anyway, its over now, its weekend rates till midnight monday WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    SeP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

: i thought it might have been a pub holly so i was on for a bit but im not sure :/!!
    : anyway, its over now, its weekend rates till midnight monday WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    : SeP

tuesday you mean? Isn't Monday a public holiday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

technecally, ull sign off on monday to save the bill from crossing over
    il log of Dublin Connect @ about 11 59 36
    and relog on on a sh!!ty Galway connect :)
    SeP

• Advertisement
Advertisement