Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Easter Egg Run

Options
  • 20-03-2003 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Easter is of course time for the Easter egg run. If its as good as last years there should be about a 1100 bike turnout. At least I think thats how many there were at the run last year.

Needless to say it's a fantastic day out - ride through Cork, munch on your easter egg in the pub and wash it down with some non-alcoholic beverages (no, I cant be seen to condone drink driving).

Anyway, its on Sunday the 13th of April. Meeting at 2:30pm in the market in Youghal and driving to Cruiscin Lán (spelling is probably wrong) where theres normally a bit of music and maybe some food.

Right that's all the marketing I'm going to do for this event. See ya there :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭batman_oh

sounds like fun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

it does sound like a lot of fun. I'm not really into bikes but there was a rally in Brighton on Sunday that I hung around for. About 4000 bikes or so - new bikes, big bikes, bikes from the 1930s. They do regular runs for charidee over there.

Advertisement