Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dog racing from shelbourne

• 20-03-2003 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

can any one tell me what satellite is used to beam dog racing to all the dog tracks around ireland and what size dish would you need to recieve this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

Sometimes I see dogracing on the RTE feeds on intelsat 903 @34west.
    Now sure what size dish you need in Ireland but I reckon a 120cm would be needed.
    You could also try 21.5east.This bird is old and a bit shaky for me ,so I am not really sure.You could check out www.satfootball.com

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kerryman

The local track in Kerry uses 1.8m Dish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Onyx

Hi Lads,

Ive just noticed your posts on dog racing!

RTÉ use videoguard encryption on most of their feeds!!

Best bet for the doggies is to use the satellite from Advanced Totes which is 13 West

You need a large dish for this as she is a low powered dish!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CHRIS GREER

The British channel that used to be called "Gobarkingmad" but now is known as "Red Button Racing" used to cover racing from Shelbourne Park and other Irish tracks. But recently, we've had to endure a "results service only"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭nilhg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 CHRIS GREER

nilhg, I can't unless I register for free trial membership, which I do not want to do. So please tell me, what (in essence) does the article say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnnyq

Originally posted by CHRIS GREER
    The British channel that used to be called "Gobarkingmad" but now is known as "Red Button Racing" used to cover racing from Shelbourne Park and other Irish tracks. But recently, we've had to endure a "results service only"

It mustn't be good enough:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Hmmm, and last night, it cancelled its "Lucky 8's" fare, where they get you to punt on pre-recorded races! **boggle** :D

Something must be going down.

Advertisement