Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KoRn are ****ed

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

We are intitled to our opinion aren't we????

freedom of speech and all that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭ratman

I would like to defend some nu-metal bands but it's ture that it has a lot of little ****s running around wearing metal hoodie's just trying to be cool but if you think that any music other than what you listen to is **** then your a fool korn are typical nu-metal that i don't like but atleast i admit that they have some good songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Megadude

Originally posted by The Reaper
    Now now Giblet

no need to be startin shít like an immature little brat!!!!!!!!!!
    we are intittled to our view, making our point just as you are doing so if you cant say what u wanna say maturly just shut ur gob and dont be starting shít!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Is that aimed at me? Coz I think you use way too many exclamation marks. Nu-Metal is the music of immature little brats. We are all entitled to our opinions. True. Don't confuse that with the American 'Freedom of Speech' law. Coz that doesn't apply to non Americans. You kids watch too much crap american TV. And there lies the source of such s h i t t y music tastes. Nu-Metal uses every whiney teenage boy cliche there is, then when they're not boys anymore (eg:Fred Durst) they sing about how macho they are or how they've just scored. Now that is juvenile. Absolutely the most mindless white trash crap ever unleashed on the world. Down with this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Please don't preach to me about maturity children.

Freedom of speech does not apply to a Bulletin Board not owned by you, me or anyone except the admins. Freedom of speech until someone decides to censor you. So STFU with that argument. I'm SIMPLY pointing out that your presence on boards hasn't been a positive one, the amount of sh*t I see the both of you spouting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Oh jesus ****ing christ SHUT UP!!!

You ****ers start this kinda ****e again, and you'll be banned for a week!!!:mad:

*LOCKED*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement