Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming a One-For-All Remote

Options
  • 21-03-2003 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

I'm nearly sure you can program procedures into it, but as far as I can remember it doesnt tell you how to do it. It's just that to get to the Playstation I have to press AV twice and the remote for my tv sucks so it takes closer to four presses. I just wanna be able to press one button and get it to go straight to AV2.
    On the remote (URC-7560) there are 8 buttons that are idle and I'm sure they are for storing set tasks. So anyone know how to do it, I cant find the stuff that came with the remote and I think that only gave you codes for appliances.

Can you program a Playstation into it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Looking at their website (you did do this, din't you?) it says that it has:

Extra learnable keys under special flip-down door for adding additional functions from the original remote

And if you want to find oput how to do it, why dont you look at the manual ? Page 28...

And you should be able to remote control your PS2 (for things like DVD playback) if you have a remote control receiver for your Playstation (PS2, right?).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Yeah I found all that after posting this. :rolleyes:
    Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

A textbook case of RTFM methinks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Only I didnt physically have the manual. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Oh, my bad.:rolleyes: ;)

A textbook case of RTFPP then!:D

RTFPP-Read the ****ing Post properly

• Advertisement