Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

divx to vcd problem

Options
  • 21-03-2003 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭

right ive got me one odd problem.

im trying to convert divx to vcd.

tmpgenc, the panasonic mpeg1 encoder, bbmpeg and cinema craft will not convert it and it will crash virtualdub the moment its loaded into it to.

the real odd thing is thaton my other(slow) computer using the very same software and divx codec(5.0.3) each encoder and virtualdub have no problems opening or encoding the files.

ive tried everything to no avail. upgrading to directx 9, newest drivers for both gfx card(s3 prosavage) and audio(ac97). im coming close to a complete re-install because 5 hours of encoding for one fecking vcd is pissing me off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

got it fixed.

some other codec had decided that it was going to decompress the divx and not divx itself.

Advertisement