Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Fran Protest Quotes

Options
  • 21-03-2003 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Over a thousand people arrested in San Francisco during protests. 2 amusing quotes from The San Francisco Chronicle and The San Francisco Examiner.

"After 16 hours of fighting communists and anarchists, a Red Bull can help us go another 16 hours," said Sgt. Rene Laprevotte as he bought two cans of the energy drink at a Fifth Street market. "We're here as long as they are."

Sounds like a line from Robocop.

"I'm proud of it. I'm f---ing proud of it. I was going to come down and f--- with the protests. We should have got him 10 years ago," Anderson says. "This f---er hit the trade center twice. Him and bin Laden are together. Hit North Korea, too. F--- 'em up. I'm f---in' proud of it. We hit the hell out of 'em. I'm a homeless guy, but I love Bush."

God bless you mister homeless guy.

Advertisement