Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars galaxies irish community

Options
  • 21-03-2003 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

ok, just want to let everyone know about my (and a few guys) little endevour to get a sw:g irish community up and going. with the beta3 release coming closer and closer its about time people started getting together and planning for the future (imo).
    So, for the first move in hopefully many, we are trying to get an irc channel up and running on quakenet at #swg.ie
    all are welcome (but please, no muppets :))

i look forward to meet all these budding sw:g fans in the near future :D

(yes i do realise i posted this on games boards as well, my bad, i put it on the wrong board :()

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GliceasMcKrack

anyone know where to get the game from and /or when is it released,

i saw a site importmadness.com where you can buy the us version for 49 euros.

i would also be interested in joining the irish SWG community

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea im deff interested in SWG it looks really good. I dont have IRC access fully yet but as soon as i get broadband at home i'll have access

i'll try to pop into the IRC channel from time to time (mostly weekends) and see whats up

Advertisement