Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grr... CS is that bit further

Options
  • 21-03-2003 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

I have to strain myself to get that bit further for CS... :)

Anyway, G/L wit the new board. I tried battlefield but my laptop (1600+ amd, 32mb graph, 256ram, 40gig) don't like it too much but I intend on playing it when I get home (2.6gig AMD 1025DDR, 128DDR radeon graph card and 200gig hd). I'm sure it will hold it. Oh 1 think I heartly advise everyone 2 download the update as it seems to make the game run smoother. I've seen it run on a Gforce 440 mmx (64mb) and it staggers a tiny bit! Can't wait to sink my teeth into a big 64person game :) maybe at megalan!

Me first post as a non newbie :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Sniipe
    2.6gig AMD

Make that yourself did ya? :rolleyes:

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Originally posted by Sniipe
    2.6gig AMD 1025DDR,
    Yeah even a 3000+ XP only clocks in at 2.1ghz
    And that 1025 DDR.. what's that.. 2 512mb sticks and a 1mb stick?
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Ohh dont be so pedantic lorax.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Shh, Sangre, those who have no real opinions need to be pedantic so that they can survive on boards.

Red in tooth and claw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Soz, 2600+ (comparable 2 2.5gig pentium speed wise), jeez, yeah 1024 ddr (finger slipped). :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement