Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Novilty Number plates

Options
  • 21-03-2003 10:45pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can get novilty number plates?
    e.g. for a limo at a wedding, one that has the bride and grooms name on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

dunno of any place in ireland that does them, but im sure if go to a local garage they might be able to fix ya up with something...??
    failing that i'm sure you could get the materials and rig something up yourself!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Ask a mechanic. They're illegal in this country so they'll have to be custom made, but anywhere that makes plates should be able to put whatever message you want on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

www.fancyplates.com

Should do it for ya. Good quality too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

i remember seeing custom number plates in 'east coast alloys' in ardee for sale

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

If your in Dublin Im sure we could muster something up for you.
    Richie.

PM me with names and Ill let you know if I can do them for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

haha your man that owns east coast alloys is some idiot, hasn't a clue!

Advertisement