Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2.ie Down?

• 21-03-2003 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else here having trouble getting into o2.ie?
    the main pages load ok but i'm getting DNS errors trying to log in (secure.dol.ie not found).
    Tried it through anonymizer.com too, no difference...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Turns out IE5 just seems to have forgotten how to use SSL.
    Mozilla connects fine.
    Though the damn 'free text' thing is VERY VERY ANNOYING under Mozilla.
    (once you click the message box, the window brings itself to the front, with te focus on the text box about once every second.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

I use O2 SMS all the time, good service, don't u think? It would be nice to have an address book where one could store all their numbers instead of typing them in all the time. Am I asking for too much? :)

Have you ever used mtnsms www.mtnsms.com ,I like their little app a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

well they do seem to have some sort of phonebook thing going, cuz when i was making a text group i had to put them into some kind of phonebook thing, but i dunno how to link it or use numbers from it for msgs. I would be good if it could have some kind of system like oxygen.ie used to have where u just click the numbers u wanted to send it to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

just use icq no problems, and you can send as many as you want!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭madmoe

How do u send SMS from ICQ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement