Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 4th Entrance to the Unseen University..

Options
  • 21-03-2003 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

i would like to know how to get into this CTYI thingy and general information about it. i am at school in 3rd year, but there are some subjects that ppiss me off, maybe because of the teachers maybe the way the course is taught or mebbe the actually subject. just any information?

and im heavily into the world of great A'Tuin....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Ah yes. A sure passport into the 4th dimension. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Shut up garóg.

Anyway.. "super" connor... if that IS your real name...

It's quite easy. Wait for some helpful person to post the official ctyi website address <it's possibly in one of the stickies here> and go there, get the phone number... ring them... they send out leaflet <which includes application form>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Web : www.dcu.ie/ctyi
    Email : ctyi@dcu.ie
    Tel : 01 7005634
    Fax : 01 7005693

Ain't I helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Ain't I helpful.

No. Not usually anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

:eek: :eek:
    the fees are well over 800 yoyo's!!
    thats......rather...steep!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

wow. they've gone up since my days there... back then to be residential was bout 750... which was pretty feckin steep even at that. grr... stupid government buying waterparks and jets and not caring bout education. feckers! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Thats seems very high, but then I commuted and it was back in punts back there.

There's financial assistance available for some, as well as scholarships, try ringing them up and talking to them if you feel it would help.

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

Its still worth it :p

Advertisement