Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All this boll!x on the board

Options
  • 13-04-1998 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

all i want to say is that this sh!t u keep putting on the board is thick and childish SH*T something like Slannesh would do!
    cmon u ppl get a life!
    who cares if Obi Leaves Jedi or if he doesnt!! i must admit the bit about the priesthood was a bit funny but the rest of it is more wasted net resounces!!!
    (the thing that laggs u in Quake and slows down yout donwloads)
    just cop on ffs
    SeP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: all i want to say is that this sh!t u keep putting on the board is thick and childish SH*T something like Slannesh would do!
    : cmon u ppl get a life!
    : who cares if Obi Leaves Jedi or if he doesnt!! i must admit the bit about the priesthood was a bit funny but the rest of it is more wasted net resounces!!!
    : (the thing that laggs u in Quake and slows down yout donwloads)
    : just cop on ffs
    : SeP
    I agree!!!!! And can anyone who plays quake2 talk in #quake2 on irc? please?

Advertisement