Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiohead tickets wanted...

Options
  • 22-03-2003 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone have tickets to Sunday gig for sale? I'll even take 1 at this stage my friend can go feck off but of course if there's 2 we'll get along famously. Pretty please with a cherry on top...and sprinkles...I really have no shame do I, but I want tickets! Reply or PM or whatever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

I wouldnt mind one too. A few pints will be on offer of course.

ah go on

• Registered Users Posts: 40 patrickwoodcock

to whom it may concern,
    I found out a couple of days ago that one of the most talented bands around (ie- radiohead) are soon playing in the olympia theater, Dublin, ireland. Unfortunitly i cant seem to get my hands on any tickets (and believe me ive tryed, i have annoyed so many people you wouldnt believe it). I was lucky enough to see them in punchestown in 2000 (which was the best gig i was ever at) but id love to see them seated, i love watching people play music (i play drums,piano,guitar so i love to see people playing them) and even after punchestown i thought how great it would be to see them in a seated venue.
    I realise theres not much chance anyone has any to sell, but if there is anyone selling id really appreciate it.
    Thanks for your time.
    Patrick.
    email- patrickwoodcock@hotmail.com

Advertisement