Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mx700 mouse issue!!

• 23-03-2003 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hello all,

ive recently bought this mouse and am having a small but annoying issue. whenever the mouse is idle for about 30secs or more it goes into a sort of power saving\suspend mode, when it does this( like when im reading a long web page)and i want to scroll down i have to press the scroll down button once and wait a second to for the mouse to wake up and press it again to scroll.
    ive read the MOUSEDRV and Readme file and it tells u how to diasable it in Win 9x, but doesn't tell u how to do it in Win 2000(my os). anyone know how to do it.

tnx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

try this, dont know if it'll work...
    right click on my computer -> properties -> Hardware -> device manager -> Mice + keyboards -> right click on the mouse and goto properties.

Look about in properties for ''allow this to turn off to save power'' or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭paddyman

na there was no option like that there

tnx anyway man, if any more ideas come to mind let us know,

Advertisement