Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye

• 11-04-1998 7:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, just a note to say I'm leaving Quake. I have lots of work to do these times and to be honest I'm a bit sick of it all. I've been playin for a year and a half solid and I don't get half as much enjoyment out of the game anymore really. This isnt one of those bullshiit statements either, I won't be back, and I'm withdrawing from QL 98. Sorry to any nD lads for this, but its not all THAT sudden. I haven't played one tenth the quake I used to, I have projects up to my ears, and plenty of people are practising like mad and getting ninja good and I don't feel like getting the hole whooped off me just because I am too lazy to stay in shape.
    I will keep doing the news and stuff until I find a replacement, although I have someone more or less lined up for it. You'll probably see me around for the odd kickaround too but not that much, and I'll keep organising nD's games and tactics etc.
    I won't give a big boring list of thanx to ppl from the last year and a half, coz I'd be here all night. They know who they are at any rate.

So, I'll be seeing you around.

[nD]Zero, Zero's News.

(Ex- GI, INC)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

<center>byez.jpg</center>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Id just like to say gbye to a good friend of mine and one of the most talanted players I've ever had the pleasure of getting destroyed by.

Farewell friend. Frag yah soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

even myself ste0 is sorry to see you go. I'll miss you. :~~~~(

respect.

: Hi Lads, just a note to say I'm leaving Quake. I have lots of work to do these times and to be honest I'm a bit sick of it all. I've been playin for a year and a half solid and I don't get half as much enjoyment out of the game anymore really. This isnt one of those bullshiit statements either, I won't be back, and I'm withdrawing from QL 98. Sorry to any nD lads for this, but its not all THAT sudden. I haven't played one tenth the quake I used to, I have projects up to my ears, and plenty of people are practising like mad and getting ninja good and I don't feel like getting the hole whooped off me just because I am too lazy to stay in shape.
    : I will keep doing the news and stuff until I find a replacement, although I have someone more or less lined up for it. You'll probably see me around for the odd kickaround too but not that much, and I'll keep organising nD's games and tactics etc.
    : I won't give a big boring list of thanx to ppl from the last year and a half, coz I'd be here all night. They know who they are at any rate.

: So, I'll be seeing you around.

: [nD]Zero, Zero's News.

: (Ex- GI, INC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

sorry to see ya go, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!! so, g'luck and g'bye *sniff sniff*
    c ya
    SeP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Obi

You where the best news-writer in Irish Quake.
    You where apparently the best player in Irish Quake.
    You where the most upfront, no-nonsense player in Irish Quake.
    Good luck Zero....
    obi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Hopefully u'll do a CloudWarrior on us Ronan as Irish Quake really needs ppl like u in it! and if not be good :)

SickBoy...

: Hi Lads, just a note to say I'm leaving Quake. I have lots of work to do these times and to be honest I'm a bit sick of it all. I've been playin for a year and a half solid and I don't get half as much enjoyment out of the game anymore really. This isnt one of those bullshiit statements either, I won't be back, and I'm withdrawing from QL 98. Sorry to any nD lads for this, but its not all THAT sudden. I haven't played one tenth the quake I used to, I have projects up to my ears, and plenty of people are practising like mad and getting ninja good and I don't feel like getting the hole whooped off me just because I am too lazy to stay in shape.
    : I will keep doing the news and stuff until I find a replacement, although I have someone more or less lined up for it. You'll probably see me around for the odd kickaround too but not that much, and I'll keep organising nD's games and tactics etc.
    : I won't give a big boring list of thanx to ppl from the last year and a half, coz I'd be here all night. They know who they are at any rate.

: So, I'll be seeing you around.

: [nD]Zero, Zero's News.

: (Ex- GI, INC)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

[Snip goodbye text]

Well, sorry to see you go Z.
    Thanks for all the Quake and stuff but particularly thanks for providing me with my first
    serious look at LPBhood.

I couldn't care less if you sucked monkeys at quake, you're a sound bloke and thats what counts.

If you're ever in Dublin...

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi Zero

Thanks for everything mate and thanks for having me in nD for the league.
    Its been great fraging with u and against u at times ,it was an honor.

Goodluck mate
    Blaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eddie Rocket

Zero was one of the First people to join the quake.ie staff...second in fact after greenbean (Go on the green fields :) Thats was almost a year ago. He will also be the first member of staff to leave quake.ie , Zero must like his firsts! Best news page, best players.

Anyway i would like to thank zero and wish him the best from all the staff at quake.ie and the IGN.

Theres always a home for your pages here ronan

All the best,
    Ed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: You where the best news-writer in Irish Quake.
    : You where apparently the best player in Irish Quake.
    : You where the most upfront, no-nonsense player in Irish Quake.
    : Good luck Zero....
    : obi

And you're such an illiterate gimp Obi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement