Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phones on the horizon

• 23-03-2003 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

There are a load of new phones coming out from the likes of

Samsung (S300, T500)
    Nokia ... ? (some cool 6*** series with that folds like a transformer with a inbuilt keyboard)
    Siemens (SX1 etc)

Any1 got details of the rest of them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭drrnwbb

nokia 6800. i saw it randomly at a travel exhibition here in helsinki a few months ago.. and it looks brilliant...

nokia website

must have been a nokia man testing it...

as an aside, ive never seen as many nokia communicators as there is here in helsinki.. almost every remotely buisness looking person seems to have them.

dw

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

Now why the hell didn't they put that (ingenious) keyboard on the 3650, instead of the weird roundy one, and make it the ultimate business phone (outside of Communicator land).

I'm getting a 3650 to use mainly for Email, FTPing, IMing, light webviewing and a little videoing. In other words, mainly as a business phone. If it had one of those keyboards on it I could see my productivity soaring!

I really don't get it. Who is this phone aimed at? Aren't the usual txters going to be much happier with just txting aways as they already do on a normal phone keypad? Shouldn't qwerty keyboards be aimed at business phones?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -Jim.
    http://mmsmemo.blogspot.com

Advertisement