Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music On The Moon

Options
  • 23-03-2003 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

you have been told you are going to the moon for the rest of your life. you will have a Hi-Fi system and an electricity supply but you can only bring 1 album with you.

what would that album be?

mine would be Smashing Pumpkins - Melon Collie And The Infinite Sadness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Whats Going On -> Marvin Gaye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭JoeKelly

Just wonderin who wud force u to go to the moon and tell u "oh well we only hav enough room for u to bring one album" wats the likley hood of that! Dam nasa.!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ok, just for you. if your house/apartment was on fire what 1 album would you want to take with you before any other?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'd take my computer with all my mp3s on it
    :p

hehe

I dunno maybe leonard cohen - ten new songs,, or enigma - MCMXC A.D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun,

thats not to say its my favorite album, but for a trip to the moon, that'd be the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmmmm it would be cheeky to take my own, so it would proberly be a Box-set of Miles Davis (if I stretch the one-album defintion to breaking point! :D )

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Today it would be the Temple of the Dog album or Pearl Jam's No Code, but my favourites change all the time.

Advertisement