Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best DVD Player for CDR's?

Options
  • 23-03-2003 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

On the DVD player that I own (a Thomson) the vast majority of films on CDR's that I have tried to play act up on me.
    They freeze or skips chunks etc.

I know that it is not the DVD's as I have tried some of them on my PC and they seem to be fine when playing there.

As my preference is to watch them on a television rather than on my PC monitor could anyone let me know if you have encountered a similar problem and if so how did you overcome it?

If necessary I will buy a new DVD player but need to be sure that it will be dependable before I purchase irrespective of brand of CDR disk etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

The JVC dvd player from xtravision is very very good.It has played every vcd on cdr I've thrown at it.It's something like €150 with €50 in rental vouchers thrown in.

Advertisement