Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready.gov

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

the second site made me laugh out loud. brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

It's not there anymore. Pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Heheh I'v seen this one before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

the first site is good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

Hehehe /me likes those sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Sound right for the U.S. govt to come up with this sort of thing, its stupid enough, the interpretations are funny to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Sound right for the U.S. govt to come up with this sort of thing, its stupid enough, the interpretations are funny to.
    whats up with you man do yuo ever do anything except critisize other people's threads??

Originally posted by hells angels
    whats up with you man do yuo ever do anything except critisize other people's threads??
    Sound right for the U.S. govt to come up with this sort of thing, its stupid enough..
    He was critisizing the US govt.'s site, ready.gov.
    ..the interpretations are funny to.
    He said he liked the interpretations site, therefore probably liked the thread.

Quit whining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by ManWithThePlan

Quit whining!

how bout NO...:rolleyes:

how bout NO...
    If you had reason to be a smartass, then i would accept it, but the fact you were proven wrong in a previous post, do you think you should just shut up?

Yes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement