Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflict in Somalia - Trailer

Options
  • 23-03-2003 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭

The BF mod, Conflict in Somalia have released a trailer of there work so far in the lead up to there March(?) release.

thumb_1.jpgthumb_2.jpg

The Conflict In Somalia mod is the one where they released a totally aweful alpha version. I played it and like uck, but im promised it has come a lot further since then. The choppers were unflyable in that version. They say they will have another trailer out once they have the skins etc. for the AC130 done. I hate to say it but i believe that DC will distroy this mod. There isint much you can do with it while DC is both the Gulf and Somailia etc. The first release has also been delayed just to tell you.

Trailer Download Links:
    Low Quality (6MB)
    High Quality (12MB)

Advertisement