Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Blood Brothers...freebies...

Options
  • 24-03-2003 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey
    I've posted this on thumped.com too: I've managed to wangel a few freebies for The Blood Brothers this Thursday at the Music Centre. If anyone is interested, mail me here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

Last chance for a slow dance, folks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FlapjackJoe

Saw them last night... :)

Very, very weird... But great stage presence! Thoroughly enjoyable!!! ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Saw them too.Was really impressed.Definitely very different to aything I've seen in the music centre before.Got a word with them afterwards and they're all really sound fellas.Support band "The Dudley Corporation" were ok.Their Bassist and Drummer are F*ckin talented musicians to say the least.Couldn't believe it when I heard they were actually from Ireland.

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

Pip (bass player) = bass mutant. He just stands there and lets his fingers do the talking (ooh arr).
    Joss (drummer) = utterly ****ing lethal. I think he was born a drumming legend to be honest!

I thought they were heroes on Thursday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Seconded!

Pip's a great northern soul dj as well. Someone said they djing at Screamadelica afterwards? (couldn't stick around for it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

the dj-ing was larks. as was the delicious booze.

come see us play with the *incredible* BORIS from japan in whelans on apr 8th.

much better than them blood brothers chancers. L O U D.

Advertisement