Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WARPCON Scenarios.. The begging begins!

Options
  • 24-03-2003 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys this is just a quick post to begin the campaign of begging for scenarios to be written for warpcon. This is a great chance for new writers and gms to get their stuff out there, and if all goes to plan published at the con.

This is just an early call, there are no deadlines set yet or anything. But I'd like to encourage first-time writers to try and get stuff done pretty soon and to get it too me. I'd love to be able to give the chance to new guys to get their stuff into main stream use.

Anyways enough advertising, post back here with feedback, or PM me if you're interested in writing a scenario.

-Padraig O'Sullivan
    Warpcon Director

PS anyone interested in a slighly used convention, available late january-ish? Only 13 careful previous owners?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I might be interested, in wirting that is. I'll let ya know if I got anything worthwhile later this year.

Kev. The hairy bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

might be interested in writing up a D20 or Delta Green scenario.

D20, what type of event? Team event? Individual co-operative? Individual last man standing?

I can do up a 2e scenario if ya want either.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Cheers :)
    At the the moment, i don't have any RPG Co-ordinator(s) No ones been stupid.. I mean, brave enough to volunteer.

Anything would be cool at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

Colm here Podge. The MIB will do GURPS, In Nomin, Helloby, etc. Anything you need talk to me, Brian or Fiki :) And we'll be there with the usual selection of SJ Games demo products

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Cheers Colm,

See you at Ubercon?

-Padraig

• Advertisement
Advertisement