Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manakin on Saturday Night

Options
  • 24-03-2003 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭

may i just say it was probably the best manakin night yet. First off Anitcog were v. good even through there crap name. I liked Paranoid, Killing In The Name (how good is that guitarist!!) and Drive the best. only down point was there messing around and Sunday Bloody Sunday

then manakin were damn good as well. i seen the whole entrance thing coming as i saw the cd player b4hand, but it was cool enough all the same. I like I Am Mine and Alive a lot and Low Light was a cool added bonus. Like A Stone was great as well. then the dedication of nutshell to me was pretty cool, and they played it well too, better than the last day by far. if only pete could have sung the chorus and not just whisled ;)

i then met Chada which was pretty cool. a very good night all round

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

(how good is that guitarist!!)

i have to enquire, do u mean,
    a) tom morello (rage guitarist)
    b) mick (chadas brother)
    or c) flan (belfast dude who meant to be class guitarist)

i wasnt there so dont know who played guitar for killing in the name of

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Mr_Roger_Bongos

I dotn mean to be a **** but (To the Admins) If any more manakin boards are opened about manakins latest gig they should be locked. Its just that wvee had about 4-5 threads about 2 gigs, and its a bit stupid when we're talking about teh same thing.

I didnt go ut i heard it was good. I thank paul for starting teh pro-cog revolution!!

DOWN WITH ANTI-COG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Oh... my aching liver. Never again... until lunch time.

What I remember was good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Sterile Fish

actually jim, there have been 6 posts about it, and 4 gigs, the surperfelous 2 that i speak off were mick-e's shameless plug for last saturday, and sumone complaining that they didnt play cookstown. other than that, the reason why it is constantly updated does indeed elude me, apparently this most recent one was of superior quality however, therefore i deem it worthy of a thread! lol, but in saying that, i wasnt there, how good could it really have been:rolleyes:

Advertisement