Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting / Transport (no mod)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

done.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And make me mod. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I was considering that, but we generally don't consider people who ask outright.

Originally posted by ecksor
    I was considering that, but we generally don't consider people who ask outright.
    Thats why I've waited 3 weeks :) And I promise to search out all (well not all) the old bus / train / taxi threads to move them there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Don't make me a mod ;)

Actually I've never even been in that forum so I'd make a great mod! (reverse psychology worth a shot any time of day).

• Advertisement

Thanks.
    Originally posted by Victor
    And I promise to search out all (well not all) the old bus / train / taxi threads to move them there :)
    I suppose I'll have to do this now. :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I made you mod before seeing this thread. Still, you have put some work into it and it kinda goes with the accom moderatorship...

DeV.

Advertisement