Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Request.

Options
  • 24-03-2003 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Originally posted by DeVore
    You should request a board in the proper way.

Name:
    Purpose:
    Private: Y/N

DeV.

Name: Sloth Central (For the Community> Activism drop-down)

Purpose: A place for the oppressed to discuss/use custom avatars, giant sigs and plan the downfall of civilisation as we know it. Also a place for any and all to come and discuss me. It will include daily reports of general sloth related content and also be a place for the fans to gather.

Private: N

The people have spoken, they demand that their sloth receive his own forum. Viva Sloth Central!, Viva!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

What the.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Soon you will be drafted to the cause and then all will become clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Please stop referring to yourself as "the people".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Silience non believer! When the doorways to the forum are open only then will you realise your mistake and be forced to bow down before me.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Please get off my tits. Thank you.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement