Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to promote a band?

• 24-03-2003 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all,

Just new on this board, so a big YELLO 2 U ALL.

I come from Holland but I live in Dublin and found this board via the panthom FM website.
    A friend of me is playing in a band called Dimension Seven and they just released their second CD. They have done a lot of touring already in Europe (Germany, Holland, Slowaky) but I thing it is about time that Ireland needs to discover them.
    I would like to set up a tour for them in Ireland. Anybody here on the forum know Irish tour promoters?
    Do you know any places that would welcome a metal/cross over band?
    All tips are welcome.

Greetings to you all,
    Willem

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

you could check http://www.gigsmartireland.com or PM Niall S.

Dregin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

the main promoters for metal/punk etc are TOXIC , they are on the www.hardcore-times.com site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DoubleU

Thanks guys,

I will forward the links and hopefully we can enjoy some Dutch Crossover Metal in Ierland :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

DoubleU, you should check out an irish band called x-constant , they're a bit like Dimension 7. I've posted on the D7 board about them and vice versa.

I'm also in a band called Skyjack , and although we're not as heavy as D7, you might like us, check us out...

I like D7, very heavy.....

Advertisement