Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly very irrelevent: shipping envelopes.

• 24-03-2003 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, couldn't decide where to put this. In the end I decided people reading this forum might have a better idea.

Basically I need a couple of Padded envelopes, DVD sized, (decided to sell some stuff off on Ebay), and I was just wondering, where's a good source of these?
    Not too expensive, mind. I'm not made of money ;)

Thanks,
    And sorry again if this doesnt go here, feel free to move it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

any office supply shop..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Jiffy envelopes, get em from Viking or bizquip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

post office .

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Easons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

I have some cd mailers - cardboard boxes that you can stuff a cd into - complete with mailing labels. Any good to you ?

Bio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

I have some cd mailers - cardboard boxes that you can stuff a cd into - complete with mailing labels. Any good to you ?

That's pretty much what i'm looking for, but do those fall into the higher cost 'package' category of postage or will i get away with 'large envelope'?
    Keeping costs down is a priority for me.

Everyone else, thanks for the info.

Advertisement