Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E4M3 demo

Options
  • 13-04-1998 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Couple of ppl have asked me for the demo of today's big e4m3 game so here it is :)

Tomb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

: Couple of ppl have asked me for the demo of today's big e4m3 game so here it is :)

: Tomb

that game sucked
    especially for me cos i finished bottom then everyone f*cked of so we couldnt even play another game :(
    anyone facy setting some of them up on a regular basis for a laff??
    SeP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Yeah I played in this and thought it was a right good laf. Its better than going to ffa1 and hoping to find ppl there. Maybe we should play these kinda matchs more often, I know there not proper clan matches but it a change from the pressure of the IQCL. It also makes for good team practise and keeps ppl interested in clan Quake.

SickBoy...

: : Couple of ppl have asked me for the demo of today's big e4m3 game so here it is :)

: : Tomb

: that game sucked
    : especially for me cos i finished bottom then everyone f*cked of so we couldnt even play another game :(
    : anyone facy setting some of them up on a regular basis for a laff??
    : SeP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

if we got about 10 - 12 ppl to turn up every week we could have a good laff and it is good practice and interesting
    anyway
    later
    SeP

Advertisement