Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Radiohead Album - Official

Options
  • 25-03-2003 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

[PHP]Roll on the 17th[/PHP]

RADIOHEAD

Radiohead will release their sixth album 'Hail To The Thief' on Parlophone on June 9.

This will be preceded by the single 'There There' on May 26.

'Hail To The Thief' features 14 tracks and was recorded in Oxfordshire and Los Angeles. It was produced by Nigel Godrich and Radiohead, and mixed by Nigel Godrich.

The track listing is:

2 + 2 = 5
    Sit Down. Stand Up.
    Sail To The Moon.
    Backdrifts.
    Go To Sleep.
    Where I End And You Begin.
    We Suck Young Blood.
    The Gloaming.
    There There.
    I Will.
    A Punch-Up at a Wedding.
    Myxamatosis.
    Scatterbrain.
    A Wolf At The Door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i've a bootleg of them playin most ofthese tunes in either spain or portugal not sure

some of them are brilliant but others, well, arent... i'm sure thogh the quality of the recording will be a little bit different on their album :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gary D

YEAH heard them bootlegs to some are pretty good but others arent the best as you said but no doubt once they get in the studio they'll change them with some stranges noises and ideas in true radiohead style.(well hopefully anyway).
    Just cant wait to hear this new one, Kid A was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

radiohead seem to have a tradition of great songs and god awful songs in there albums.... well maybe not the bends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Now here it is........I have my tickets for Radiohead but that greedy trait of mine begins to surface when i hear that Radiohead tickets are going on sale on ebay for 100e.

I hate people that buy loads of tickets just to make a profit but o why did i not do it?

Sure i would hate myself but the dosh would be plentiful!!!!!

(and no i will not sell my own tickets i love them too much)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 fat toni

does any one know where these tunes can be downloaded even in bootleg form ie kazza etc....if so let us know...i hate havin to wait for things and pay for things...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Damon_Kind

If anyone offered my anything over €500 i'd sell it like a whore. But anything up to that, i'd feel a gargantuan sense of shallowness, betrayal and self loathing.

But i would be €499 richer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

thats gas i set myself a €500 limit too

and i said i wont sell it until i'm queuing outside and only if someone offers it then

i just wouldnt be able to refuse a months wages for it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'd sell it for 300, go to glastonbury, and see em anyway :>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

well at €500 at least you can take comfort in knowing you sold it to a lunatic fan...you did the right thing, they deserve it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

sweet...
    the aul boy got offered a weeks golfing holiday in spain for a ticket for bob dylan in vicar st. back in the day of our unrippable/indestructable pound notes (i think). needless to say he said....."git to fook"....he doesnt play golf anyway. in the end once the gig got under way they let people who were outside in for free.

pussy fivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i really doubt thats going to happen with this one though - if i got offered 500 i would definitely be taking it no doubt in mind and glastonbury it would be for me thank u very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

hmm, ive been offered alot for both my Radiohead ticket and my Slane ticket, granted it was more in the line of sexual favours than money but i dunno, if I got offered cash in the region of 500 Euro for a ticket to either, i'd probably take it and spend the money on... well, sexual favours.

Advertisement