Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Page not found?

• 25-03-2003 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Classifieds/Wanted only works on page 1 for some reason. The browser can't find any further pages although the page says there should be 7?

Doesn't really bother me. Just said I'd mention it.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭TenLeftFingers

Actually, now it does bother me. It's the same for all the others (well, at least in the technology section) :(

'bout time I went to bed anyway. I've a lecture at 9. yaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

merlin_bar - can you shed any more light on this for me? What are the broken URLs? Where do they go to?

Well, on the classefieds/wanted board, if I click to go to page (2),
    I'm brought here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/f87&pagenumber=2

Which is a 404 not found thingy...
    Not Found
    The requested URL /vbulletin/f87&pagenumber=2 was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.boards.ie Port 80

What skin are you using?

Ok, I think I've tracked this bug down. Does it work ok for you now?

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's great. Works fine. (I was using minimalist btw)

Advertisement