Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secondhand games

Options
  • 25-03-2003 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Hi -

I really want Mario Cart 64.

It's 60 bucks new from amazon.co.uk, and I'm not gonna even bother trying Game with their rip-off secondhand crap.

Does anyone know of places that sell secondhand games at reasonable prices (online or real world)?

I tried eBay once and got ripped off, so I'm looking for something less auction-y.

Or does anyone have a copy of Mario Cart 64 they are willing to part with?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

you could try gamesworld. but mario cart 64 would be classed as fairly antique by now so (correct me if im wrong) you might expect to pay a bit for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

With some googling I found this place -

http://www.console-exchange.co.uk/

and they have Mario Kart 64!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Try Gamezone in Talbot Street. They occasionally have a few gems - I picked up Secret of Mana for the SNES for €20 just the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

thanks super_furry,

I just called them and they had Mario Kart 64 but sold it this morning!!

Aaarrgghhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I find Xtravision and Chartbusters to be the best for N64 games for €5.

And if your nice to them they can find out of other shops if its in there and post it to you.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

Originally posted by quaalude
    I just called them and they had Mario Kart 64 but sold it this morning!!

Aaarrgghhh!
    Hahahaha.
    I was the one that bought it this morning.
    They had Lylat Wars, too.. but I only had 20 bucks on me.

[edit: btw - sorry :D]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Chartbusters in phibsborough had a basket of n64 games when i was in there last might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭long_b

Can anyone tell me if there are any video shops with N64 / GBA games for sale ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Chartbusters in D22 and Xtravision in D 22 have baskets of crap they cant seem to shift.

I have all them im a cheapo :D
    Some good games there ,i got 2 Goemons for €10 also about 11 fits due to the crazy shít going on in those games.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

I'm only telling you this because I feel a little bad about snaking the Mario Kart 64 in gamezone from you - Gamezone have another, boxed version of Mario Kart 64 in the window. Best give them a shout quickly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement