Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beautiful losers

Options
  • 25-03-2003 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey we are playing a battle of the bands in da2 on saturday it should be a good laugh the last two rounds have been really good fun. Admission is 8 euro

We also have put 'Relapse ' up on our web page for down load so thats 3 full tracks that you can download now so check it out

www.beautifullosers.info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Brian when are you putting a picture of your drummer up on the site??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ricky

he is there somewhere-you just have to look
    he's pretty cute

Really?
    Last time i checked there was just a cartoonesque picture of "A" Drummer but none of Timmy himself.....

I shall look again.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Timmy hasnt got a photo beside his blurb but in the gallery of photos there are a few prize shots of the heart throbe

Ah yeah hehe i saw them

Well I'm spoken for so eh.....

yeah... i wont finish that

• Advertisement

Congratulations lads! Great gig!

When's the final?

A.M.
    x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

hi amz the final of the da2 compeition is april 19th...the line up is..sevens,rapture,the essentrics,payload,doller short,the b losers...first prise is £1500, 2nd prise £1000 ,3rd £500 the final is judged by conor brooks md (lakota jj72s label) and ray harmin (bmg records)....cheers mick

Hmmm.... Be There I shall....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Ohhhh my god thats like 4 days recording godda have it. Record people there too which is always nice a bit of smooooozing will have to be done.
    It was so weird to meet you Amz. You are a just a big teddy bear in person and it makes this whole bad ass vitual you seem sweet awwwwwwww lol

Grrrrr!!! You're destroying my image!!!

Don't listen to him people!!!!

I'm B-B-B-Bad to the bone!!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement